- The 100x100mm Nano IR Neutral Density filter from Nisi is specially designed for landscape photographers. This filter is made from high quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 1.8 density provides a 6 stop reduction in light from entering the lens. This filter measures 3.9 x 3.9″ / 100 x 100mm and is compatible with the Nisi 100mm filter holder or other 100mm Standard Filter Holder (Lee, Cokin or Formatt Hitech).By using neutral density filter the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red colour to the photos when shooting at small aperture. Nisi added the infrared protection coating layer to this filter which help to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the nature colour.
- Can be used for Canon 16-35,Canon 24-70,Nikon 24-70, Nikon 70-200 and other 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm lens compatible with Lee Cokin Hitech Singh-Ray and other brand holder
- The optical glass (H-K9L) is cured by a fine annealing process and a double sided optical grinding and polishing process help to ensure a quality high definition rating.
- NiSi filters are precision cut, polished and optically processed to allow for extreme flatness and high parallelism for the highest quality glass, image quality and image crispness.
- Nano attenuation coating,Water&oil repellent coating,Ultra low color shift,Ultra low reflection
- NiSi square IR ND filters are not only coated but we have also added a Japanese fire-proof foam gasket to ensure there is no light leakage.