Same day dispatch before 3pm
Place your order before 3pm, Monday to Friday, and we’ll dispatch it the same day.
Delivery to Ireland
We offer a few methods of shipping. Depending on the size of the package you will be offered postal services all the up to a courier. You can choose whichever you prefer.
We ship internationally, currently to 33 different countries and growing daily. If there is no option for your country, contact us and we can confirm pricing and a suitable shipping method for you. We generally have options from using the postal service to express couriers, so if speed or cost is important to you, we have you covered.
You can also collect your order
If you’d like, you can also visit us and collect your order in person, we like meeting our clients.
We’re based in Limerick City:
Unit B9, Limerick Innovation Hub, LEDP, Roxboro, Limerick City, Co. Limerick, Ireland.
All we ask is that you contact us to arrange a time.
You can also call us on 061 518446, leave us a voicemail any time.
When you can expect delivery
- For Ireland delivery via An Post, we normally use Standard / Registered post. You should receive your order next day for cities and within 2-3 days if it is in the countryside. Standard Post is not a trackable service. We are not responsible for missing deliveries.
- For UK delivery via Next Day or Expedited Courier, we normally use Parcelforce or UKmail. You should receive your order on the next working day after dispatch (for UK mainland addresses). If your address is outside the UK mainland, then you should receive your order 2-3 working days after dispatch. A signature will be required. Tracking details are available – just contact us.
What if I’m not in?
If you’re not in, Royal Mail or Parcelforce will usually leave a card outlining the next steps, including how to re-arrange delivery. However, this may not always be the case as these cards aren’t always available. Sometimes Royal Mail may not leave a card and you may find your item at the local sorting office. The item will be kept at the local sorting office for 2-3 weeks.
There’s always a chance that your parcel may have been left in a secure place outside your door, or with your neighbour.
My order hasn’t arrived when expected!
We’re really sorry to hear that. Here are some things you can do right now:
1. Check that we’ve dispatched your order – we should have sent you an email confirming dispatch. Also, you can login to your account (click ‘Login’ at the very top of this page) and check in your Order History.
2. Check you’ve provided the correct and complete address – you can check in your order confirmation email, or by logging in.
3. Check if the delivery man or woman has left a card – your item may have been too large for your letterbox. Sometimes Royal Mail may not leave a card and you may find your item at the local sorting office. The item will be at the local sorting office for 2-3 weeks.
4. Check if your item has been left in a secure place outside your house, with your neighbours or other occupants at the delivery address.
5. If you’ve chosen a Courier option, contact us and we’ll track the order for you for more information regarding delivery status
What to do next…
If you’ve been left a card by the Postman or Postwoman, you can re-arrange delivery by following the steps on the card. For Royal Mail orders, delivery can be re-arranged by phone or computer. Check the Royal Mail re-delivery page for more information. Please check with the other occupants in the house, your neighbours; also at the local sorting office.
If you’ve waited more than 7 working days from dispatch of your order, please contact us. Buyer must contact us within 14 days of dispatch date so that we can take appropriate action. If the buyer contacts us after the 14 days period we will not be held responsible for the lost item.
Contacting us – what we will do
If your order hasn’t arrived after 7 working days from dispatch of your order, please contact us. Buyer must contact us within 14 days of dispatch date so that we can take appropriate action. If the buyer contacts us after the 14 days period we will not be held responsible for the lost item.
We will either…
1. Arrange a replacement, provided you have confirmed in writing that you haven’t received your order, and that you have checked with your neighbours, other occupants and the Royal Mail delivery office.
2. Arrange a full refund if you wish.
Please note: Royal Mail asks us to wait 21 working days until claims can be made, therefore we retain the right to wait until 21 working days have passed before we send a replacement.
Cases of fraud are commonplace and on the rise. Therefore we have to report all lost items to Royal Mail who may contact you to confirm the loss.
Which postcodes are outside UK Mainland?
Channel Islands JE, GY
Highlands, Islands & Remote Areas G83 0, G83 3, G83 7, G83 8, G83 9, G84 0, G84 4, G84 7, G84 8, G84 9, AB44, AB45, AB51, AB54, AB55, AB56, IV30, IV31, IV32, KW15, KW16, KW17, ZE1 0, ZE1 9, ZE2 9, ZE3 9, FK17, FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21, HS1 2, HS2 0, HS2 9, HS3 3, HS4 3, HS5 3, HS6 5, HS7 5, HS8 5, HS9 5, IV2 3 – IV2 7, IV1 1 – IV1 3, IV10 – IV28, IV3 5, IV3 6, IV3 8, IV36, IV4 7, IV40 – IV49, IV5 7, IV51 – IV56, IV6 7, IV63 , IV7 8, KW1 , KW10 – KW14, KW2 6, KW3 6, KW5 6, KW6 6, KW7 6, KW8 6, KW9 6, KA28 , PH17 – PH26, PH30 – PH44, PA20 – PA78, PH33, PH49, PH50, KA27
Northern Ireland BT
Isle of Man IM
Scilly Isles TR